Monday 24 November 2008

30th

I have literally been building up to my 30th Birthday for a year. Everytime people would ask how old I was, I would proudly say "im going to be 30 in January."29 was hard for me. I was working a job I didnt enjoy and was generally unhappy. 30 is going to be different. 30 is the time for change.

Anyhow, I am a fan of lists, and an even bigger fan of birthday lists, and as I don't celebrate Christmas, here you go.. will be updated regularly as I keep thinking of more things that I actually want.

- Carmen Curl Perfect hair dryer
- Flickr Pro account
-To Die For, boy beater
- New Kids on the block various memorabia
- COA- Blood for Blood rip off hoodie
- Kill Your Idols Zip up
- SOIA Cardigan (fuck i want this so bad) (someone said they were getting this for me! HURRAH!)
- SOIA Bag

- Morning Again Wu Tang shirt in youth medium. I have literally wanted this shirt since 97.
Deathwish and Malfunction Jewellery. And a deathwish tote bage in green and pink but im far too lazy to find that.



and finally, if you got lotsa money (haha), then: THESE.

as i said, this is prob going to be as long as both my arms combined by the time my birthday comes round.

No comments: