Monday 20 April 2009

I've been getting away with it all my life.

Electronic- Getting away with it.

This track is possibly one of my favourite songs ever written.. and the beauty of it is that its a track that isn't too well known. The song was released orginally in 1989 by the side project band, Electronic, which featured Neil Tennant from the Pet Shop Boys, Bernard Sumner from New Order and Jonny Marr, who used to guitar for the Smiths.

While none of the bands other releases interest me at all, this track will, at least once a week, stick in my head for at least a day.

Apparently, according to its WIKI page, it has only ever been performed live a handful of times and only reached number 12 in the UK charts (when the UK charts actually meant something unlike today).

(make sure you click to the right song as there are a bunch of videos on this one)


Electronic TV on MUZU.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lady Gaga was on Jonathan Ross on Friday night. It was possibly one of the most uncomfortable interviews I have had the misfortune to watch, and for the first time in my life, my heart went out to Ross. One word answers and coy glares at him. You arent mysterious, your music is rubbish, and you are odd looking. And it fucking sucks that your latest song is one of the catchiest songs being played EVERYWHERE at the moment.

I want to punch you in your po-po-poker face.


No comments: