Monday 26 May 2008

CLEARING MY NAME


Dear Kerrang!

I did not say, in my vox pop, that I wanted to go out to buy the latest "This Is Hell" album from HMV when asked what I thought about their show at the Barfly last month.

What I, in fact, said was "I enjoyed them more than I did last time they played here in London at the Electric Ballroom, and were not as good as the first time they played at the Underworld."

As you can see, this is not what was put in the magazine.

I have not been into the cd section of an HMV for about 5 years. The only reason I have set foot into said store is to buy DVDs. And, while I think This Is Hell are a pretty good band, they would not be the band that I would break my "large record store" hiatus for.

Thank you.

May xx


PS. Face erased as the pic you took of me was awful. But ferguss and Trumans are staying

No comments: