Saturday 26 July 2008

MAKE ME A SUPERMODEL AND NFG CONNECTION

OK.. maybe i lied a bit. There is no real connection at all... but, on this boring, quiet Saturday night, I was watching trashy American TV and came across "Make me a Supermodel."...a show that takes the lead from "Americas Top Model" but add a few factors that make it different enough for the network to be free from litigation... There are male models as well as female models, there are 2 presenters, and America votes off the model.

Yes, i am THAT bored.

ANYHOW, so I'm watching the show, and one of the models looks terribly familiar. I couldn't place it, till midway through the show where the photographs are being judged.

Ronnie looks like Chad Gilbert!!



Ok, a thinner, more chiseled Chad Gilbert, but Chad none the less (this is, by no means, to say Chad is not terribly attractive.. as he is..).

The above picture reminded me of this picture:



(seriously, I looked for a bigger version, but couldn't find one).


Oh come on. You can totally see it.

No comments: