Sunday 25 January 2009

life long dreams.



If someone had told me 17 years ago when I was 13 years old that I would be going to see New Kids on The Block, not once, but twice, I would told them they were crazy.

If someone had told me that, as I stepped onto the escalator at the O2 last night to go the highest level of the arena furthest away from the stage, that Char, Davey and Lynne would be stopped, and our seats would be upgraded to seats pretty much on the floor, I would have not believed them (TWO THOUSAND AND MINE!!!!)

I sang, I screamed, I cried, I felt like a 13 year old girl. One of the best nights of my life, and I was so happy to spend it with two of my best friends (even though I think that they thought I had lost my mind about 10 times last night).

Round two tonight. I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT.

No comments: