Wednesday 3 September 2008

A brief update.

- Ivona. This is a girl who I have a lot of respect for and I adore. She is a strong female involved in hardcore. She can shred guitar better than a lot of dudes I know. And everyone that comes in contact with her falls in love with her.

She has started a new blog called Conspiracy of Women, and wanted to interview me. Obviously, I obliged.

Go read it.

CONSPIRACY OF WOMEN.

- Linking to this, Ivona's band, Honour Among Thieves, are playing one of two of their last shows at Deadfest in Sweden next weekend. You should go:



This is Deadfests last year. I have spent the past two days debating on whether to go or not.
In 2005, I had the same dilemma.

That year, I made a bunch of awesome new friends, Dave Heck being one of them..I became super close to one of my now best friends, and I have some of my favourite memories in the world (Rock Karaoke, Kim Ahls "charging of being fucked up the arse", winning, fuck.. I could go on forever).

So I am going back for one final time. To say goodbye to Linkoping, as I will never have another reason to return, to watch HAT for the second to last time, and to say goodbye to one of the best fests of the summer.

No comments: