Saturday 28 March 2009

:)

I was going to write a whole big post up about Vice and the hatred I feel towards the whole culture that surrounds this magazine/site, but I feel the need to post about more positive things. So here goes:


  • - Pressurefest tickets for the June edition are onsale and I am the UK rep selling them. Shows going to be awesome. For more info, please go HERE.

  • - Ryanair. This time last year, Ryanair charged £16 for the privilege of having airport check in and luggage stowed in the hold. This year, they are charging £40 for the same privilege. Is that even legal? My love affair with this airline is fast ending, and I feel i am going to be looking elsewhere for my trip to Germany this summer.. Understandable that costs for flights have gone up since the credit crunch, but this should be explained as opposed to implementing charges such as THIS. To add insult to injury, while I am aware that the pound isnt currently that much stronger than the euro, they are still charging 40€ for the same service they are charging £40 to provide us. I am currently looking into flying back to Heathrow, getting a meal on my flight and being able to put my bags in for £20 more.. and at least I know that oxygen masks will work.


  • The amount that dentists charge is extortionate. The amount I am going to have to pay next week is worrying me, and I have no idea where im going to get it from.

No comments: