Thursday 5 March 2009

How to make me happy

There are few things in life I love.. My family, my friends, Hardcore, New Found Glory, and NKOTB.

One of my greatest loves, and equally as big guilty pleasures, is Nu Metal. Granted, this love is focused on Nu Metal circa 1993-1997, but still. Its nu metal.
I can sing all of Korn songs pre-"follow the leader" (and im pretty sure i can sing a bunch of those too.).. I know all the words to wait and bleed by slipknot. I know all the words to ALL Limp Bizkit songs up to Chocolate starfish and the hotdog flavoured water.

I do not care that people think im sad because of this....Seriously.

I am so psyched about Download this year, its untrue. Its going to be like I am 16 years old again!

so, here you go. What i have spent the last hour of my life doing. Watching Nu Metal music videos..
.




(I AM GOING TO DOWNLOAD IF IT KILLS ME).




(SERIOUSLY. LIMP BIZKIT ANNND KORN? . DOWNLOAD 09 FOR TEH [SIC] WIN. )

<a href="http://www.joost.com/08202db/t/Deftones-7-Words-Video">Deftones - 7 Words (Video)</a>

(NOW IF THEY ADDED DEFTONES, IT WOULD BE PERFECT)



(maybe not so much. but it would amusing).



(OMG ITS LIKE BEING AT THE DOME!!!)

and finally.. this was later on. but he does the nu metal dance so it needs a special mention.





I love nu metal.

No comments: