Tuesday 10 March 2009

Tell me what have I done to deserve this?

My taste in music has always been questionable to say the least. From the fact that I can sing any NKOTB song off by heart, to the fact that when I was a child, I was convinced that I was going to marry Neil Tennant from the Pet Shop Boys because I thought they made such beautiful music. The day I found out he was gay, I was crushed. haha.


I loved the finale of The Brits this year.





Anyhow, apparently Terrorvision are reforming to celebrate the fact that "How to make friends and influence people" is 15 years old.

This band were AWFUL. I knew they were awful. Looking back on their videos now, I am totally reminded of that... But fuck I loved them.

Apparently, they are going to play the entirety of the album, in chronological order..


How bad they are doesnt mean that I dont really want to see them on the 12th April at the Shepherds Bush Empire, haha.

No comments: