Wednesday 2 April 2008

New Kids on The Block Are Back.

www.nkotb.com has been dead for an age but was suddenly ressurected much to the delight of fans worldwide. For many women, many in their late 20s and early 30s, myself included, the group was an important part of their early teenage lives. Cheesy love songs, catchy pop songs and dashing pretty boy looks turned them into a multi platinum worldwide phenomenon..

The site has told fans to watch the Today show in America this Friday morning, where it is rumoured that they will be announcing a reunion worldwide tour. Or we can all hope. I, for one, will be awake all night trying to get front row tickets if they roll through town.

Instead of being predictable and posting one of their music videos, Im going to post Danny Wood and Joey McIntyre doing a live cover of the Jackson Fives "I`ll be there".

This was the favourite section of their "Step By Step" video for many 13 year old girls in the late 80s, early 90s. Believe me, I would know.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha reminds me of a certain trip to Belgium!! Step one...